Top Oil is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any external websites. Any external links to other websites within this website are clearly identifiable as such.
What information is collected?
This website collects the following type of information from all users.
- Information, provided voluntarily, that identifies you or can be used to identify you in conjunction with other information that we may likely hold in order to provide our service.
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Information preferences and user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or made anonymous. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it.
Top Oil will gather statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate basis. This Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It includes data such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymous, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of this website.
Why does this website collect this data?
Top Oil will use the non-personal data collected on this site to gain a better understanding of where site visitors come from and to help improve the layout and content of the website.
Top Oil uses the following cookies:
Purpose: Web Analytics
Cookie Names: Utma, utmb, utmc, utmt, utmz
Domain: Top Oil
Purpose: Site Management
Cookie Names: PHPSESSID
Visit aboutcookies.org for a comprehensive guide on how to control and delete cookies on a wide range of web browsers and operating systems.
What do we do with your data?
Top Oil will use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- To process and deliver any goods or services you have ordered.
- To contact you in connection with any goods or services you have ordered.
- To respond to any enquiry or application form you submit.
- To send you marketing emails and/or text messages if you have opted into these services.
- To contact you in connection with any competitions you have entered.
- To contact you to verify that we have your correct data.
How do I update, verify or delete my data collected by this website:
You may contact us directly to inform us of any changes in your personal data. We will update or delete your data in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
If you would like to find out what personal data we hold on you please complete our Subject Access Request (SAR).
If you would like us to amend or delete data we have stored in our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address and contact information, and outline the information you would like to amend or delete. We may need to contact you in order to complete any request in order to verify your identity and/or clarify any requests.
Will this data be shared with any Third Parties?
Top Oil may provide aggregated data to other websites. For example, we might disclose the number of unique users of our site to a third party or user’s activities on the website e.g. number of users to complete an online purchase.
These third parties may include website tracking services, commercial partners, researchers and other similar parties.
Top Oil may use third parties to complete our processing of our service.
Top Oil will only disclose your personal data if Top Oil is required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, summons, search warrant, court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Is my personal data secured?
Your personal data is held on a secure server hosted by Top Oil’s internet service provider .
The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data.