Your well-being is our priority
At Top Oil, safety is always our first priority, and central to everything we do. As we respond to the ongoing situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus on the safety of our employees, our customers and our communities remains constant. As part of our efforts to always provide a safe operating environment, we have taken precautionary measures across our business, including travel limitations and restricted visitor access to our facilities. Furthermore, we have enhanced the frequency and intensity of our cleaning activities, all consistent with government-mandated instructions.
Our petrol stations
- Our petrol stations remain open for our customers on the road
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at all locations
- Gloves are available at the pump
- When inside our convenience stores, we are asking our staff and customers to please respect safe social distancing measures
Select drive-thrus are open. See the list of open Supermacs locations below
- Top Oil Ballyvolane – Supermacs drive-thru
Ballyhooly Rd, Co. Cork.
- Top Oil Spawell, Supermacs drive-thru
Spawell, Co. Dublin
- Top Oil Sligo Junction, Hot Rods drive-thru Northwest Business Park
Collooney, Co. Sligo.
- Top Oil Charlestown Service station, Supermacs drive-thru
- Top Oil Donegal Service Station, Supermacs drive-thru
Our stores remain open to serve you the things you need including grab & go items, quick bites and delicious warm meals
Home heating oil and commercial fuel suppliers
We know this is a challenging time for our customers, and we want you to know we are here for you. We are confident in our ability to serve our customers and want to ensure you that Top Oil has a reliable supply chain and will continue to make current customers our top priority.
Temporary changes due to Covid-19
- For all home and business deliveries, we are asking all our employees, including drivers to respect the social distancing safety measures
- For health & safety reasons we cannot currently accept or make deliveries that require access through your house
- Our drivers are not accepting cash or cheques at this time, we ask that you please pay by credit card
- While our depots are temporarily closed for payments, please see below for other available payment options
Credit card or laser payment
We can take credit card or laser payment over the phone. Click here for your depot telephone number
You can register Top Oil as a beneficiary using our bank details, Please use your Top Oil Account number as a reference.
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
You can transfer payment to Top Oil via electronic payment. You will require your Top Oil account number and our bank account details as above.