A dual Energy offer from Top Oil and Bord Gáis Energy!
Ready to save up to €100 on oil and 12%* off electricity? Top Oil are delighted to announce our new electricity supply partners: Bord Gáis Energy!
As a loyal customer, you’re eligible for credit against your next three purchases of Quality Assured Top Oil Home Heating Oil when you switch your electricity to Bord Gáis Energy.
Signing up couldn’t be easier:
- Call our dedicated team at 01 907 9955 and place an order for heating oil. Make sure you have your last electricity bill and bank account details to hand.
- We will connect you with the Bord Gáis Energy team who will complete your new electricity application.
- Get €50 off your initial purchase, plus €25 off your second and third purchases within 12 months (see Terms & Conditions below for details).
*Discount for 12 months on our standard unit rates with Level Pay and paperless billing. See bordgaisenergy.ie for full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customers must be resident in the Republic of Ireland and over 18 years of age to avail of the Offer.
2. The Offer entitles the customer to a maximum of a €100 discount from Top Oil over three consecutive fills within 1 calendar year (€50 of your first purchase , plus €25 off your second and third purchase) . The Offer also includes a 12% discount from Bord Gáis Energy (BGE) on electricity for new BGE customers (customers must sign up to Level Pay & paperless billing; the discount is off BGE’s standard electricity unit rates and is for 12 months). In the case of an existing Bord Gáis Energy electricity customer, the customer retains their current BGE discounts for electricity (where applicable) and is eligible for a discount of €50 across 3 fills from Top Oil in one calendar year ( €25 of your first purchase , plus €12.50 off your second and third purchase).
3. This offer can only be redeemed upon successfully becoming a Bord Gáis Energy electricity customer and by agreeing to the Top Oil/Bord Gáis Energy (BGE) affinity offer. Acceptance as a BGE customer is subject to BGE’s normal acceptance criteria and standard electricity terms and conditions of supply. Top Oil has no control over whether a customer is accepted by BGE as an affinity customer.
4. Any discounts that may be due to the customer from Top Oil and/or Bord Gáis Energy are subject to final confirmation from Bord Gáis Energy following the successful registration as an affinity customer. The customer must have the following information to register with Bord Gáis Energy as an affinity customer (a) last electricity bill, (b) MPRN, (c) bank account details and (d) email address. Failure to have this information to hand may result in a delay in the registration process.
5. The person to be registered as the affinity customer must be the person who is named on the account for current electricity charges for the property the MPRN relates to.
6. For an affinity customer to continue to receive the discounts due as part of this offer, all amounts due the BGE must be paid in accordance with BGE’s normal payment terms.
7. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
8. This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
9. Only one oil voucher/discount may be applied per oil transaction. The €100 maximum discount is a once off discount and is applied over three consecutive fills within 1 calendar year.
10. Top Oil and BGE reserve the right to suspend or terminate this offer or amend the terms and conditions at any time.