Terms and Conditions for Gift vouchers
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed in store or mentioned when ordering, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate. When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers. All Gift Certificates expire 60 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift certifications bought online must be redeemed against a home heating product for sale on our website from the depot/site which has been selected on purchasing the voucher
Questions, comments, and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.