Sales Representative needed for Galway and Roscommon areas
Maintain and increase sales across the Galway & Roscommon area ensuring that budgeted profits and volumes are met and surpassed. Provide a high level of service to customers. Ensure credit and margin management on all accounts.
Main Duties/Responsibilities Sales:
Maintain and increase budgeted sales to existing customers to include:
- Agri Commercial customers – farmers, purchasing groups etc.
- Other Commercial – haulage, general business, nursing homes etc.
- Fuel card customers.
- Domestic customers.
- Institutional heating oil users – schools.
Introduce new commercial and domestic sales in line with agreed annual targets.
- Develop sales campaigns to build a database of prospects.
- Convert these prospects to customers.
- Credit – implement credit policy and guidelines.
- Existing customers – ensure customers pay to terms and resolve any credit issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Margins – ensure margins are reviewed and maintained on a regular basis.
Develop our Top Network Fuel Card business
- Introduce new Top Network Fuel Card customers.
- Locate new fuel card locations in East Galway and Roscommon
- Increase card sales at existing locations.
- Source new retail outlets and reseller business in the area.
- Maintain and develop reseller channel for the area.
- Identify and progress marketing opportunities in your area.
- Participate in all promotional events and ensure results are measured
- Maintain a professional approach in all your dealings, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner
- Treat customers as business partners promoting a culture of customer service, carried out on a win/win basis for customers and TOP
- Maintain good relations with existing customers.
- Promote the company, its service and products at all times
Relationships with other jobs:
- Develop a very good team spirit with all Top Oil colleagues
- Work in association with the Credit Control Manager.
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly way with all internal customers.
Principle Qualifications & Personal characteristics:
- Good organisational abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to motivate and lead others.
- Customer focused with the ability to understand customer requirements.
- Outgoing and personable
- Ability to maintain good customer relations and create loyalty
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing Techniques.
- Numerical Ability.
- Experience in the oil industry is desirable but not essential
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up to date Curriculum Vitae to: HR Department, Tedcastles Oil Products, Promenade Road, Dublin 3 or to [email protected].