Retail and Marketing Co-ordinator – Dublin
Top Oil has a vacancy for a Retail and Marketing Coordinator. The position is based in our Head Office, Promenade Road, Dublin 3. If you a person who loves keeping all the plates spinning, have great organisational & IT skills, a customer service focus, attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a busy role with a leading Irish brand, this role is for you.
Title: Retail and Marketing Coordinator
Primary Purpose of the Role: The Retail and Marketing Co-ordinator will support the Retail and Marketing Teams, providing administrative support and assisting with all aspects of the department’s functions.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Administrative support and troubleshooting for Retail Team, National Retail Manager, Marketing & Communications Manager & Brand Mobilisation Executive
- Administrative management of Quality Assurance Scheme (including site scheduling, recording of information and follow up. This work is done in co-ordination with the Quality Assurance Technician)
- Preparation of information packs for presentations and team meetings and scheduling of same
- Signage briefing, scheduling and payment coordination with third party suppliers
- Coordination of Catalyst Database
- Collection, coordination and monitoring of all customer information, ensuring the Retail Database is accurate and up to date
- Coordinate Hospitality events and activities with Brand Mobilisation Executive
- Support Brand Mobilisation Executive on Marketing events including Dealer conference and events.
- Brief & coordinate design teams on materials required for brand and campaign materials in line with the brand guidelines and promotional plan
- Coordination of new deal process with Brand Mobilisation Executive to include preparation to a prescribed layout and format of:
- Economic models
- Letters of Offer
- Supply Agreements
- Capex Approval Pack for submission to Senior Executives
- Communicating updates on the process to Retail team and wider company
- Coordinating the management of the Capex payment process
- Deal with customer contacts by email and phone or pass to the relevant member of the Retail or Marketing team
- Preparing purchase orders promptly
- Preparation of ad-hoc customer correspondence
- To complete ad hoc administration duties as required by management to ensure the smooth running of the department’s.
- Provide weekly report to Communications & Marketing Manager
Relationship with other Jobs
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly and supportive way with both customers and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
- Work Experience and Qualifications – A proven track record and experience of at least three years in a related administrative or retail or marketing role with demonstrable evidence of successful delivery of results. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Excel.
- Administration and Management – Demonstrable excellent administrative skills to ensure your work is organised and efficient. Attention to detail is critical.
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic, the Retail and Marketing Coordinator will have the drive, initiative and focus required in this busy diverse role.
- A heads up person, you will always be alert to your own performance and to the systems you work with and will analyse and consider what you could do to make improvements or take corrective action.
- A highly motivated self-starter, the Retail and Marketing Coordinator will operate in a multi-task environment with deadlines and will be able to challenge themselves to exceed standards, striving for best in class. They are not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered, are organised and unflappable with a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are your touchstone.
- Excellent IT Skills, experience of Indesign and similar software tools is an advantage.
Skills and Abilities
The Retail and Marketing Co-ordinator will possess all of the following attributes:
- Communications – A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both formally and informally. A skilled active, empathetic listener, you are able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand the points being made.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others productively. Strong ability to work on own initiative and prioritise appropriately while also working in a team environment. Ability to work to tight deadlines and within set budgets.
- IT & Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Negotiation and Diplomacy – The Retail and Marketing Administrator will be able to steer and influence people, while having excellent diplomatic and interpersonal qualities and be able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with our customers and across the Retail and Marketing Teams.
- Customer Service Orientation – Motivated to engage and fulfill customer needs while managing customer expectations constructively.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE AMENDED AND ADDITIONAL TASKS AND DUTIES ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
Tedcastle Oil Products Unlimited Company is an equal opportunities employer
Please send your CV to [email protected]