Part Time Forecourt Attendant – Drogheda
Top Oil has a vacancy for a Forecourt Attendant. This position is based in Top Oil, Newgrange Business Park, Donore Road, Drogheda. If you have great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity to further your career, please apply!
Title: Forecourt Attendant (Part-Time)
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Purpose of the Role: To ensure all yard sales activities are completed promptly and correctly while delivering excellent customer service.
- To deal with customers in a friendly, efficient and helpful manner and be the main point of contact for fuel payment
- Address customer queries/complaints to a friendly and efficient manner, escalating problems as and when required
- To ensure all yard sales activities are carried out efficiently including price displays, cash handling, and daily yard reconciliation
- To carry out general administration duties and tasks
- To complete the necessary Health and Safety procedures
- To carry out any other additional duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the depot
- Maintain the general upkeep and appearance of the forecourt – Ensuring pumps are kept clean at all times
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly and supportive way with both customers and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
- Work Experience and Qualifications – Previous experience in a busy customer service role.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic individual.
- A heads up person, you will always be alert to your own performance and to the systems you work with and will analyse and consider what you could do to make improvements or take corrective action.
- A highly motivated self-starter, the Forecourt Assistant will operate in a multi-task environment and will be able to challenge themselves to exceed standards, striving for best in class. They are not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered, are organised and unflappable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to lead, take charge, work on their own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
Skills and Abilities
The Forecourt Attendant will possess all of the following attributes:
- Communications – A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both formally and informally. A skilled active, empathetic listener, you are able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand the points being made.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others productively.
- Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE AMENDED AND ADDITIONAL TASKS AND DUTIES ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to [email protected]