Marketing Administrator (Short Term Temporary Cover) – Dublin
Top Oil has a vacancy for a Marketing Administrator (Short Term Temporary Cover). The position is based in our Head Office, Promenade Road, Dublin 3. If you have great organisational skills, strong IT skills, attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity gain valuable experience in a busy Marketing Department, Please apply!
Title: Marketing Administrator (Short Term Temporary Cover)
Reporting to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Primary Purpose of the Role: To assist in the smooth running of the Marketing Department on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities will include processing and administration and data entry.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Database maintenance on company system
- Data Entry and Data Extractions
- Social Media and online presence activity and monitoring
- Proofing and development of Direct Mail pieces, collateral booklets for sign-off.
- Prepare reports as required weekly.
- Liaise with external vendors (fulfilment, print company, creative agency etc.) and Stock control.
- General administrative and office management duties
- Carry out other instructions as requested/directed by the Marketing & Communications Manager or other Officer as appointed by the Managing Director. Respond to queries from internal departments.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- To complete ad hoc administration duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the department.
Relationship with other Jobs
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly and supportive way with both customers and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
- Work Experience and Qualifications – A proven track record and experience in an administrative or role with demonstrable evidence of successful delivery of results. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Business Acumen – Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability. Uses this understanding to establish clear priorities for actions and to increase the performance and profitability of the TOP Oil businesses.
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic, the Marketing Administrator will have the drive, initiative and focus required in this busy diverse role.
- A heads up person, you will always be alert to your own performance and to the systems you work with and will analyse and consider what you could do to make improvements or take corrective action.
- A highly motivated self-starter, the Marketing Administrator will operate in a multi-task environment with deadlines and will be able to challenge themselves to exceed standards, striving for best in class. They are not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered, are organised and unflappable with a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are your touchstone.
- Excellent IT Skills.
Skills and Abilities
The Marketing Administrator will possess all of the following attributes:
- Communications – A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both formally and informally. A skilled active, empathetic listener, you are able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand the points being made.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others productively.
- Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Working abilities – Strong ability to work on own initiative while also working in a team environment.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE AMENDED AND ADDITIONAL TASKS AND DUTIES ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your Cover letter and CV to [email protected]