Job Opportunity in Co. Cork – Deli Manager
Sirio Retail Operations (Subsidiary of Top Oil – Fueling Ireland) are seeking an experienced Deli Manager for our New Spar site coming soon to Cork, with it brings new and exciting opportunities in a busy retail outlet with a forecourt and deli.
As Deli Manager you will be responsible for high standards in the following areas:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Deli
- To manage controllable costs, sales, customer flow, food standards and ultimately providing excellent customer service
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the shop merchandising plan
- To manage consistent flow of deliveries, stock and order systems, maximising promotions
- To drive excellence across the team and ensure best practice at all times
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
- To maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintaining shop staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
Requirements for the job of Deli Manager
- 2-3 years Deli management experience
- Management of team of 10+
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualifications
- A flair for food and the desire to excel in customer service
- Experience in driving a fast paced high volume store
- Candidates must be flexible in their availability on working hours
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused, friendly and hardworking
If you have the above skill and experience and would like to apply, please email your CV to [email protected].