Online Orders | Top Oil

Frequently Asked Questions

Online Orders

Do I need a Top Oil account to order online?

No, you do not require an account number to order online. If you do have an account number you can enter it during the order process.

What are the advantages of ordering online?

Ordering online is quick and easy. You manage your options and pay online, then our local drivers deliver your oil to your home. We deliver within 48 hours, six days a week in most cases. Each delivery is guaranteed to be in line with Top Oil’s excellent quality and security standards.

How long does it take to make an order?

Ordering online takes less than 5 minutes. Check it out to see how easy it is. Get a quote from the home page or from the module on this page then follow the steps.

Is it cheaper?

We understand that our customers’ time and money is precious, and we offer our most competitive heating oil prices online.  Remember that the more you buy in a single order, the more competitive the price will be!

Is it reliable?

Yes, our website and order online module are very reliable. We’ve been taking online orders for 5 years now, with close to 90% of orders delivered on the same day or the day after the order is received. The remaining 10% of orders are delivered within a 48 hour period or delivered on the date requested by the customer.

Is it safe?

Yes, our order module is fully secure and displays the https lock symbol throughout every step. Our site uses the SSL protocol, which ensures all online transactions remain confidential.

What if I have not received my order confirmation?

An order confirmation will be sent to you by email. We will send this to the email address you input during the order process. If you did not receive this email, please check any spam or hidden folders in your inbox. If you don’t find the email there, please contact your local depot and they will be happy to confirm receipt of your order and confirm the details.