Rock n Roll Competition Terms and Conditions
How to enter – Rock n Roll Las Vegas Competition
- You must be over 18 years of age before you apply to enter with a valid passport and available to travel on 9th – 13th November to Las Vegas. This applies to the accompanying person as part of the prize also.
- Purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. Minimum 30 euro fuel purchase or 1000 litres home heating oil must be purchased in order to be eligible to win.
- If you are eligible to participate and request an entry form you will be provided with an Entry Form for forecourt entry or check box on the website entitling you to enter the competition. Participants must fill out their personal details and answer the question on the Entry Form and post the Entry Form to their forecourt entry box.
- Only valid entries on an official Entry Form will be entered into the competition.Supply of inaccurate information will disqualify competition entrants from receiving any prize.
- The competition closes on the 7th October 2017 and Entry Forms received after this date will not be accepted. Persons may enter as often as they wish provided that each entry is on an official Entry Form and a fuel or home heating oil purchase has been made and no more than one persons name appears on the entry form.
- Entry Forms which are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of entries, whether the correspondence relates to claims of Entry Forms being lost or delayed in the course of transmission or otherwise.
- There will be 1 winner of the Prize, selected at random from all of the valid Entry Forms received. The winners will be notified by phone. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 working days of being called, then that winner’s prize may be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects the prize or is unable to travel on the selected dates, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and Top Oil shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize winner may nominate one adult to travel with them and to avail of the prize. The prize winner and their nominated guests must have valid passports to travel and must satisfy any special visa requirements and medical vaccinations/other recommended medical requirements that may apply. The prize winner and their guests are solely responsible for completing all documentation (electronic or otherwise) required in advance of travel.
- Flights and accommodation are non-transferable and winners are responsible for all other aspects of their trip including travel insurance, spending money and all other travel requirements, this is the winners responsibility.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules. On selection of winners the Promoter may require proof of identity which may be either a valid current passport or driving license or such other proof of identity as the Promoter may in its absolute discretion accept.
- You must be a resident of Ireland.
- Winners will be publicly announced in October.
- The judge’s decision in choosing winners is final and shall not be subject to review or protracted correspondence on the matter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any additional expenses which the winner incurs either in availing of the prize or whilst on their trip, howsoever incurred and whether related directly or indirectly to use of the prize. The Hotel may require guests to leave a credit card imprint or pre-authorisation on checking in to guarantee any extra purchases during the stay in the hotel. They may in addition ask you to provide breakage /damage /security /behaviour deposit. These amounts are refunded locally if there is no damage, breakage or misbehaviour or justifiable reason to retain deposit. This is not an additional charge for the accommodation to the package and is a matter solely between the guests and the accommodation provider.
- The Promoter is not responsible for changes made to the original time schedule of flights which can be changed due to changes in the airline schedules. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative holiday and the holiday prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- By participating in the promotion you acknowledge that the contract for this competition is between you and the Promoter has no liability to you for loss, damage or expense suffered by you due to oversights or delays or failures in the provision of the promotion or breach of contract or negligence in relation to the promotion.
- These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- The Promoter may disqualify you at any time if the Promoter is of the view that you have not complied fully with the terms and conditions contained herein or if the Promoter is of the view that you are not suitable to take part in the competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its servants or agents shall have any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising directly or indirectly from your participation in the competition or the termination thereof whether by disqualification or otherwise and whether such termination or disqualification was lawful or not.
- The Promoter makes no representation, assurance or warranty (and as such is expressly denied and may not be implied) as to the condition or fitness for purpose of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions for any printed documentation relating to the competition in connection with advertising or promoting the competition or the business of the Promoter.
- You hereby expressly warrant without any qualification whatsoever that you are physically and mentally capable of partaking in the competition and you hereby covenant and agree that you shall not endanger yourself or others by your participation in the competition and shall in any event fully indemnify hold harms make good any and all losses, damages, claims and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred suffered and sustained by the Promoter or any third party resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the competition.
Right of Record
- Give interviews to the Promoter, its servants or agents.
- Take part in publicity events and broadcasts relating to the Promoter and the competition including any recorded sound or televised recording as the Promoter shall request.
- Ownership in such interviews, events and recordings and the copyright and all moral and intellectual property rights in them shall vest absolutely in the Promoter who may exploit them entirely as the Promoter sees fit.
- It is the responsibility of the entrants and winners to ensure that any necessary permission required is sought.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish any content entered into the competition and the names of any entrants/winners in connection with advertising or promoting the competition or the business of the promoter without prior permission from the entrants.
Promoter’s decision is final
- By entering into the competition you accept absolutely irrevocably and without qualification that the decision of the Promoter and all things relating to this competition and file and as participants shall be final, binding and conclusive. There shall be no appeal.
- The Promoter may, if it chooses, execute its discretion or make any decision in response to an invitation to broadcast to any party any particular matter, including the disqualification of any entrant.
- This document contains the entire of the terms, conditions and rules of the competition, save where otherwise expressly stated herein, and you agree to be bound by them and them alone. You acknowledge, confirm and agree that the terms conditions and rules shall prevail over any terms, conditions, representations or statements inconsistent herewith and appearing in any advertisement, sticker, letter, flyer or any other document. Any terms, conditions, representations, statements, warranties or advertisements inconsistent with the terms, conditions and rules set out in this document are expressly excluded and the Promoter is not bound by them.
- No waiver by the Promoter of any breach of the terms, conditions and rules shall be considered a waiver of any other breach of such or another term, condition or rule.
- If any provision of the rules is held by a competent authority, court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the other provisions of the terms, conditions and rules and the remainder of that provision shall not be affected thereby.
- The Promoter hereby reserves the right to amend any of the terms, conditions or rules contained herein at any time without advance or another form of communication to the entrant.