Corporate Social Responsibility
As a company, Top Oil take our corporate and social responsibilities very seriously and work to give back to the communities in which we operate. We direct our sponsorship and donations to support the communities in which we do business. Top Oil contributes over €50,000 annually to various community initiatives and charities around Ireland.
Our support may be in the form of providing financial support for local projects, fundraising or volunteering devoted to supporting local causes nationwide or sponsorship of local teams and events.
Top Oil has a developed an Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program where we identify ways in which we can make a difference as part of our everyday operations.
Employee Nominated Charities
Each year our employees submit nominations as to who they would like to see Top Oil support as a nominated charity, from there our annual fundraising kicks off across the country encouraging teams to create support and awareness for each of the charities selected for that year.
We are proud that our charities for 2017 / 18 season are:
• Irish Autism Action representing the West
• BUMBLEance representing the South
• Cystic Fibrosis Ireland representing the North east
• ALONE representing the East / Dublin
As part of our Corporate Responsibility (CSR), we have a team of employees , our CSR ambassadors, tasked with driving fundraising and awareness for each charity and their region.
• West representing Irish Autism Action – Tom Waldron, Fiona Casey
• South representing BUMBLEance – James Fitzgerald & William Witt
• North East representing Cystic Fibrosis Ireland – Sinead Gilsenan & Niall D Conway
• East representing ALONE – Lewis Copeland & Kate Slattery