Business Process Administrator (Maternity Cover) – Dublin
Top Oil has a vacancy for a Business Process Administrator (Maternity Cover). The position is based in our Head Office, Promenade Road, Dublin 3. If you have great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity to further your career, please apply!
Title: Business Process Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to: Manager – Business Operations
Primary Purpose of the Role: Working within the Direct Business Support team to support the Direct network of depot locations both in ROI, NI and Scotland by ensuring all monthly processing at depot level is completed accurately and within agreed deadlines. Monitoring, auditing and reporting on key areas of the business to include stock management, cash controls and monthly KPI’s.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Act as a primary point of liaison with the depot network on queries, dealing directly with or escalating queries as required to team members and management
- To provide business support to the management team within the Direct channel
- Analyse information relating to stock and cash transactions daily, weekly and investigating these discrepancies as necessary with depot staff
- Communicating regularly with the with the depots and identifying corrective action in line with the policy requirements
- Prepare routine management and ad hoc reporting to include – Stock Reports, Domestic Debtors, Cash Analysis etc on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Work with the department and depot network to ensure month-end close off is completed fully and on time each month
- Provide cover for other members of the department or depot support teams as required
- Process stock and cash transactions for a number of company owned locations on a daily basis
- Complete ad hoc administration duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the depot
Relationship with other Jobs
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly and supportive way with both customers and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
- Work Experience and Qualifications – A proven track record and experience in an administrative or role with demonstrable evidence of successful delivery of results. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of JDE preferable. Experience with stock control and cash management is desirable.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Business Acumen – Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability.
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic, the Business Process Administrator will have the drive, initiative and focus required in this busy diverse role.
- A heads up person, you will always be alert to your own performance and to the systems you work with and will analyse and consider what you could do to make improvements or take corrective action.
- A highly motivated self-starter, the Business Process Administrator will operate in a multi-task environment with deadlines and will be able to challenge themselves to exceed standards, striving for best in class. They are not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered, are organised and unflappable with a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are your touchstone.
- Excellent IT Skills and numerical ability.
- Willingness to travel.
Skills and Abilities
The Depot Administrator will possess all of the following attributes:
- Communications – A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both formally and informally. A skilled active, empathetic listener, you are able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand the points being made.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others productively.
- Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE AMENDED AND ADDITIONAL TASKS AND DUTIES ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]