Brand Mobilisation Co-ordinator – Dublin
Top Oil has a vacancy for a Brand Mobilisation Co-ordinator. The position is based in our Head Office, Promenade Road, Dublin 3 but you will spend the majority of your time on the road visiting Top Oil locations. If you are a customer-first, creative person with a preference for a hands-on brand development role and multi-tasking, this role is for you.
Title: Brand Mobilisation Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Marketing & Communications Manager / National Retail Manager
Primary function of the role: Brand development and mobilising of new and current locations and supporting implementation of marketing and brand campaigns.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Initial visit, on boarding of new customers and planning and co-ordination of any site launches and activations within budget and timeframes.
- Schedule and project manage any new location branding between location and design agency and stakeholders within budget and timeframes.
- Signage snagging on new sites to comply with standards and suggest improvements within budget
- Brief administrator on new deal process information and liaise with all projects.
- Maintain and manage diary to ensure effective rotating schedule of visits to Top Oil portfolio monthly
- Ensure Quality Assurance Scheme is effectively implemented across the portfolio
- Liaise with all customers to ensure all marketing and promotional requirements are discussed and implemented effectively at each location
- Promote engagement at locations and sharing of activity for online media and PR opportunities with the Marketing & Communications Department.
- Manage Dealer hospitality events to make sure each retailer is catered for in line with our corporate partner agreements.
- Brand Retail Audits completed to ensure sites are adhering to minimum standard requirements, effective signage and implementation of marketing materials.
- Direct (Depot) Audits completed to ensure depots are adhering to minimum standard requirements, effective signage and implementation of marketing materials.
Sales & Growth
- Cross fertilisation of Retail and Direct businesses to maximise sales of each through effective signage placement and communication within budget
- Ensure effective de-branding of locations is achieved in a timely manner and within budget
- Liaise with the Call Centre and Fuel Card teams to develop and grow Fuel Card sales at each site
- Effective use of promotional and marketing plan for retail and direct business
- Manage Advertising and Profiling across Trade media with sign off from Marketing & Communications Department.
- Brief & coordinate administrator on materials required for brand and campaign materials in line with the brand guidelines and promotional plan
- Provide weekly activity report each Friday to Communications and Marketing Manager (and National Retail Manager) and attend weekly Tuesday meetings with team.
- Plan and organise Dealer Conferences and Events.
Relationship with other Jobs
- Operate, at all times, in a customer friendly and supportive way with both customers and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Fundamental understanding of marketing and branding is essential.
- Background in marketing, retail, branding, construction, architecture, shop design & fitting or any other area relevant to this position an advantage.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing or associated discipline would be an advantage.
- Proven experience working with brands or other similar role within the energy sector or comparable, multi service organisation.
- Full Driving Licence essential – role will include visiting Depots & Forecourts. Company vehicle will be provided.
Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Business Acumen: Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability. Uses this understanding to establish clear priorities for actions and to increase the performance and profitability of the Top Oil business.
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic, the Brand Mobilisation Coordinator will have the drive, initiative and focus required in this busy diverse role.
- A heads up person, you will always be alert to your own performance and to the systems you work with and will analyse and consider what you could do to make improvements or take corrective action.
- A highly motivated self-starter, the Brand Mobilisation Coordinator will operate in a multi-task environment with deadlines and will be able to challenge themselves to exceed standards, striving for best in class. They are not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered, are organised and unflappable with a strong work ethic.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with focus on positioning Top Oil in the most effective way.
Skills and Abilities
The Brand Mobilisation Coordinator will possess all of the following attributes:
- Visually Aware: Ability to instruct designers and trades on the drafting, laying out, and specifying of plans. Strong attention to detail that allows you to quickly identify any variation from brand guidelines.
- Negotiation and Diplomacy: The Brand Mobilisation Coordinator will be able to steer and influence people, while having excellent diplomatic and interpersonal qualities and be able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with our customers.
- Customer Service Orientation: Motivated to engage and fulfil customer needs while managing customer expectations constructively.
- IT & Administration: Excellent IT applications skills: MS office, Excel etc., with knowledge of marketing tools such as Google Ad Words/Analytics, SEO, Indesign etc an advantage. With strong administrative skills to ensure your work is organised and efficient.
- Communications: A confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both formally and informally. A skilled active, empathetic listener, you are able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand the points being made.
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time productively and keeping to schedule. Strong ability to work on own initiative and prioritise appropriately while also working in a team environment. Ability to work to tight deadlines and within set budgets.
- Ability to work beyond stated working hours in contract of employment when required.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE AMENDED AND ADDITIONAL TASKS AND DUTIES ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
Tedcastle Oil Products Unlimited Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested candidates should send there cover letter and CV to [email protected]